When we say ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘WeddingMate’ it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run the sites.
1. What is the information used for?
– Your personal data will be collected, used, disclosed and/or processed by us for the following purposes:
– For registered members, your name and email address will be disclosed to the relevant Vendors when you sent this types of inquiries: Send Message, Save Vendor, View Email, View Phone, and View other communication app (e.g. Line, Whatsapp, BBM, and Messenger).
– To send you notices, information, promotions and updates including marketing and advertising materials in relation to our website(s) and services and those of third party organizations selected by us.
– To provide goods and services by us or by our designated representatives and/or business partners to you or to parties designated by you and matters ancillary thereto.
– To verify and process payment when you purchase services from us.
– For verification and record of your personal particulars including comparing it with information from other sources and using the information to communicate with you.
– To conduct statistical analysis of the users of our sites including the number of users, the frequency of use, profile of users and using such analysis for our business plans, the enhancement of our products and services, targeted advertisements and conveying such information in broad terms (but not information in relation to specific individuals) to third parties who have or propose to have business dealings with us.
– To comply with any request from any third party or any order of court or directive from authorities investigating any alleged offence, misdeeds and/or abuse or for the purposes of taking legal action against any users.
Personal Information will be kept confidential and we do not disclose the information except that in case you have specifically made an enquiry. Further, the vendors / advertisers who are listed with us, may call you, based on the query or enquiry that you make with us, enquiring about any Product / Service they might offer.
We will share Personal Information only under one or more of the following circumstances: – If we have your consent or deemed consent to do so – If we are compelled by law (including court orders) to do so.
In furtherance of the confidentiality with which we treat Personal Information we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We give you the ability to edit your account information and preferences at any time, including whether you want us to contact you regarding any services.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security